- Fine White or Gold Sugar – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Fresh Lime Juice – 30 ml
- Fresh Passion Fruit Juice – 30 ml
- Chalong Bay Rum – 60 ml
- 2 Lime Wedges
- Passion Fruit Wedges – 1 wedge
- 1 Small Fresh Red Chilli
- Add the sugar and the passion fruit juice directly in your serving glass, then add the lime juice as well, pour the rum and stir.
- Top up with ice and stir well.
- Garnish with the two wedges of lime and add the wedge of passion fruit and the chilli on top. Enjoy your trip to Thailand!
Prep time: 15 min
Total time: 15 min
- This recipe serves 1.
- You can replace the Chalong Bay rum with regular rum or spiced rum.
Tip: The way you choose to decorate your drink it’s up to you, but we love the way it’s pictured here.
If you liked the recipe give us a like, share and follow us on Facebook where you can find us under the name “Magliano’s Comfort Food”.
2 thoughts on “Thai Cocktail (Err Restaurant’s Recipe)”
handwritten by the author.
Preserved about 300 thousand.